‘Salon de Mahinda’
President Mahinda Rajapaksa yesterday said that the door to the government was similar to that of a salon door.
Commenting on the possibility of a crossover by UNP MP Dayasiri Jayasekara who had met him a few days ago, the President quipped, ‘The door to our government is similar to that of a salon door. If you come from opposite direction you can enter without a problem and if one wants to get out that too is equally possible,”
The President made this remark addressing the print and electronic media editors at Temple Trees.
Courtesy: DM Online
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sanath Nishantha to pay electric bills of SLPP low-income families October 4, 2023
- Chairman of CEYPETCO and CPSTL Uvais Mohamed resigns October 4, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Nadeesha Dilhani Lekamge wins Asian Games athletics medal after 17 years October 3, 2023
- World Bank boosts Sri Lanka economic forecasts after inflation progress October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka President slams western media, says no to international probe October 3, 2023