Scheduled mobile voting program for voters under quarantine cancelled
Posted in Local News
The previously scheduled mobile postal voting programme for those in quarantine centres would not be carried out as planned, National Elections Commission said.
Chairman Mahinda Deshapriya said the postal voting for those in quarantine was scheduled to be held on July 31.
“However, this will not go ahead as planned,” he said speaking at a news briefing a short while ago.
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023