Sirisena doesn’t think Ranil is qualified to be PM – Mahinda
Posted in Local News
President Maithripala Sirisena doesn’t believe that Ranil Wickremesinghe has qualities to be a Prime Minister, says former President Mahinda Rajapaksa.
He mentioned this when the case against former Defense Secretary Gotabhaya Rajapaksa on alleged misappropriation of Rs 49 million to build the D.A. Rajapaksa Memorial Museum was taken up at the Special High Court today (10).
Former President also requested the government to conduct an immediate investigation on the “poisoned” milk packets distributed at the Jana Balaya protest held recently.
The said milk packets had been distributed by a van belonging to the Finance Ministry, he further said.
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023
He used an incorrect word, ‘THINK’.
Should have said ‘Sirisena has determined that Ranil Wickremesinghe does not have qualities to be a Prime Minister.
Is Sirisena fit to be the President?
Sirisena, Ranil, Namal, Gota, Mahinda, none of them fit to be President. Then who? Please don’t laugh, I suggest Hirunika. At least she has one quality all agree. Her looks.
Ven Galgoda Atthe Gnanasara should be the President and Wimal Weerawansa Prime Minister.