Sri Lankan Rupee further depreciates against US Dollar
The Sri Lankan rupee has depreciated to the lowest value against the US dollar in history today (April 7).
According to the latest exchange rates issued by several private banks in Sri Lanka, the selling rate of the US dollar is at Rs.320 while the buying rate is at Rs.310.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka Secures Rs. 20 Billion from Asian Development Bank for Rural Road Renovations December 1, 2023
- Results of 2022 (2023) G.C.E. O/L exam released December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka revises fuel prices from November 30, 2023 November 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka inflation rises for second month on high energy costs November 30, 2023
- ‘Palestine will win’: Sri Lanka businesses raise funds for war-ravaged Gaza November 30, 2023