Sri Lankan rupee hits record low of 180
The Sri Lankan rupee hit a record low of 180.66 against the US Dollar today, informed the Central Bank of Sri Lanka (CBSL).
The current selling rate of the US Dollar is Rs 180.66 while the buying price is Rs 176.72.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- World’s leading tech companies deeply criticize Sri Lanka’s Online Safety Bill October 2, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government says No more emergency purchases of medicines October 2, 2023
- IMF unveils 16-point plan to address governance challenges in Sri Lanka October 2, 2023
- Corrupt elements use Parliament, Finance Ministry to evade taxes October 2, 2023
- CEYPETCO and Lanka IOC increases fuel prices October 1, 2023