Suspect of Rajamaha Vihara murders granted bail
Posted in Local News
The suspect accused of hacking to death two Buddhist monks of the Kotte Rajamaha Viharaya was granted bail by the Colombo High Court.
The suspect was granted a Rs.50,000 surety bail as well as two Rs.1 million personal bails.
The defendant, Suresh Janaka has also been ordered to report to the Mirihana Police between 9am and 12 noon every Sunday as a bail condition.
(Courtesy : Ada Derana)
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023