This is not the Court’s final decision: Namal
Posted in Local News
UPFA MP Namal Rajapaksa said the Supreme Court’s interim order on the dissolution of parliament was not the Court’s final decision.
In a tweet he said he had never seen politicians get ‘so excited’ over postponing of elections.
“The UNP has a history of postponing polls but eventually voters will decide,” he said.
(Source: Daily Mirror)
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
You are entitled to your opinion; after all, we know how you did your Law exams in a separate room armed with a mobile phone.
Please bring in a no confidence motion against president sirisena and then read amendment 20 3 times and print the gazette in a private press and get rid of the president in our country for good
No confidence motion against Gamrala in not enough.
Hoe shouLd be impeached and sent to ANDAMAN ISLANDS FOREVER with Chathurika.