Two million doses of Sinopharm vaccine arrives in Sri Lanka
Two SriLankan Airlines flights carrying 2 million doses of Sinopharm vaccines have arrived in Sri Lanka, says State Minister Prof. Channa Jayasumana.
Reportedly, the flights have touched down at the Bandaranaike International Airport (BIA) a short while ago.
The new batch of vaccines brings the total amount of Sinopharm jabs received by Sri Lanka to 9.1 million.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lankan migrant workers remit 5.4 Billion USD in first 11 months December 10, 2023
- Countrywide power outage in Sri Lanka due to a system failure December 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka to implement another electricity tariff revision in January 2024 December 9, 2023
- ‘Kush’ worth Rs. 100 Million seized in luggage left behind at Bandaranaike International Airport December 9, 2023
- Air Arabia launches direct flights to Sri Lanka from Abu Dhabi December 9, 2023