1027 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
4 more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 1027, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 569 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 9 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 1027
Active Cases – 449
New Cases for the day – 0
Observation in hospitals – 135
Recovered & Discharged – 569
Total Deaths – 9
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s acting finance minister says positive progress in securing second IMF tranche September 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka Navy seizes Kerala cannabis worth over Rs. 33 million in Karainagar September 29, 2023
- Some Sri Lanka creditors seeking debt restructuring deal without China September 29, 2023
- SriLankan Airlines partners with Virgin Australia September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023