1068 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Nine more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 1068, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 620 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 9 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 1068
Active Cases – 439
New Cases for the day – 13
Observation in hospitals – 110
Recovered & Discharged – 620
Total Deaths – 9
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka needs $100 billion to become net zero emitter by 2040, president says November 29, 2023
- 40 Government hospitals in Sri Lanka closed and another 100 about to close November 28, 2023
- October sees 20% decline in apparel exports from Sri Lanka November 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka approves Sinopec’s $4.5 billion refinery proposal November 28, 2023
- Tamil Nadu government failed to understand the problem in Sri Lanka: Murali November 27, 2023