1085 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
17 more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 1085, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 660 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 9 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 1085
Active Cases – 416
New Cases for the day – 17
Observation in hospitals – 101
Recovered & Discharged – 660
Total Deaths – 9
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka President instructs to install high-tech scanners at BIA VIP terminal May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka to commence Cannabis cultivation project May 26, 2023
- Dr. Shafi Shihabdeen reassigned to Kurunegala Hospital May 26, 2023
- Dasun Shanaka hasn’t lived up to even 1% of expectations in IPL – Virender Sehwag May 26, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 26, 2023