1089 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Four more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 1089, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 660 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 9 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 1089
Active Cases – 420
New Cases for the day – 21
Observation in hospitals – 101
Recovered & Discharged – 660
Total Deaths – 9
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Nadeesha Dilhani Lekamge wins Asian Games athletics medal after 17 years October 3, 2023
- World Bank boosts Sri Lanka economic forecasts after inflation progress October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka President slams western media, says no to international probe October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Bondholder Lawsuit Should Be Put on Hold, U.S. Says October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch new vehicle revenue license system (eRL 2.0) on October 7 October 3, 2023