10th COVID-19 death reported in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
Another patient who tested positive for the Coronavirus has died today, marking the 10th death reported in Sri Lanka due to COVID-19.
A 52-year-old female who had arrived from Kuwait and had been undergoing quarantine at the Trincomalee quarantine center has succumbed to the virus in this manner.
She was a resident of Payagala, Kalutara.
This bring the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 10.
Total Confirmed Cases – 1,162
Active Cases – 458
New Cases for the day – 21
Observation in hospitals – 97
Recovered & Discharged – 695
Total Deaths – 10
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023