136 COVID-19 deaths confirmed for Monday (13)
136 COVID-19 deaths were confirmed for September 13, increasing the death toll to 11,567.
76 males and 60 females were among the victims.
106 of the victims are senior citizens aged above 60 years, 28 victims were aged between 30-59 and 02 victims aged below 30.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023
- Bar Association of Sri Lanka demands withdrawal of Anti-Terrorism and Online Safety Bills September 24, 2023
- Malaysian Police tracking down two Sri Lankan triple murder suspects September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Agriculture Minister explores opportunities to export eggs and chicken September 23, 2023
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023