143 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
Sri Lanka yesterday recorded the highest daily surge in COVID-19 cases as a total of 21 patients tested positive for the virus during the course of the day.
As of 7.30 pm, 20 coronavirus patients were found in the country, however, another patient had tested positive by 11.20 pm.
Accordingly, the total count of coronavirus cases in Sri Lanka has now soared to 143.
Total Confirmed Cases – 143
Active Cases – 124
New Cases – 21
Total number of individuals in hospitals – 173
Recovered & Discharged – 17
Deaths – 2
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka President instructs to install high-tech scanners at BIA VIP terminal May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka to commence Cannabis cultivation project May 26, 2023
- Dr. Shafi Shihabdeen reassigned to Kurunegala Hospital May 26, 2023