248 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Four more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 248, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 77 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 7 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 248
Active Cases – 164
New Cases for the day – 4
Observation in hospitals – 103
Recovered & Discharged – 77
Total Deaths – 7
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s acting finance minister says positive progress in securing second IMF tranche September 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka Navy seizes Kerala cannabis worth over Rs. 33 million in Karainagar September 29, 2023
- Some Sri Lanka creditors seeking debt restructuring deal without China September 29, 2023
- SriLankan Airlines partners with Virgin Australia September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023