435 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
15 more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 435, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 116 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 7 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 435
Active Cases – 312
New Cases for the day – 15
Observation in hospitals – 247
Recovered & Discharged – 116
Total Deaths – 7
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023