53 VIP vehicles found in Kotte vehicle yard
Posted in Local News
A suspicious vehicle yard in Pitakotte area in Sri Jayewardenepura was raided yesterday following a tip off received by the Mirihana police.
The vehicle yard was in a land belonging to the Pitakotte Cooperative Shop.
Fifty three vehicles were found in the yard and after questioning the security officer of the yard it has been revealed that the vehicles belonged to the Presidential Secretariat.
Further investigations are being conducted into the incident.
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023