771 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Six more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 771, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 213 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 9 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 771
Active Cases – 549
New Cases for the day – 0
Observation in hospitals – 145
Recovered & Discharged – 213
Total Deaths – 9
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka found not guilty of sexual intercourse without consent September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Ministry of Defence announces updates to licensing conditions for private security agencies September 27, 2023
- Despite signs of stabilization, full economic recovery not yet assured – IMF Mission September 27, 2023
- Sri Lankan President leaves for Germany September 27, 2023