847 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
Nine more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 847, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 260 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 9 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 847
Active Cases – 578
New Cases for the day – 12
Observation in hospitals – 135
Recovered & Discharged – 260
Total Deaths – 9
- MP Gajendrakumar Ponnambalam arrested in Colombo June 7, 2023
- Yohani de Silva gets ‘Golden Visa’ from Dubai June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka-born woman in UK becomes youngest ever non-white Crown Court judge June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka appointed Special parliamentary committee to probe New Diamond, X-Press Pearl disasters June 6, 2023
- Cabinet approves proposal to reduce Maximum Retail Prices of 60 types of medicine June 6, 2023
- Two officers of Agrarian Service Centre arrested for soliciting a bribe June 6, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023