891 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Five more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 891, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 382 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 9 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 891
Active Cases – 500
New Cases for the day – 2
Observation in hospitals – 105
Recovered & Discharged – 382
Total Deaths – 9
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Official Creditor Committee confirms debt treatment deal with Sri Lanka November 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka President appoints Deshabandu Tennakoon as acting IGP November 29, 2023
- Creditor nations likely to agree on Sri Lanka debt restructuring – report November 29, 2023
- Netherlands returns six looted colonial-era artefacts to Sri Lanka November 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka needs $100 billion to become net zero emitter by 2040, president says November 29, 2023