93 COVID-19 deaths confirmed for Sunday (19)
93 COVID-19 deaths were confirmed for September 19, increasing the death toll to 12,218.
45 males and 48 females were among the victims.
68 of the victims are senior citizens aged above 60 years, 24 victims were aged between 30-59 and one victim aged below 30.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- SriLankan Airlines partners with Virgin Australia September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka found not guilty of sexual intercourse without consent September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Ministry of Defence announces updates to licensing conditions for private security agencies September 27, 2023
- Despite signs of stabilization, full economic recovery not yet assured – IMF Mission September 27, 2023