949 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
12 more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 949, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 520 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 9 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 949
Active Cases – 420
New Cases for the day – 14
Observation in hospitals – 106
Recovered & Discharged – 520
Total Deaths – 9
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s official reserve assets increase by 26.2% in May June 7, 2023