960 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
11 more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 960, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 520 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 9 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 960
Active Cases – 431
New Cases for the day – 0
Observation in hospitals – 106
Recovered & Discharged – 520
Total Deaths – 9
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023