Auto Diesel reduced by Rs.9, Petrol 92 Octane increased by Rs.5: LIOC
Posted in Local News
It has been decided to increase the price of Lanka IOC petrol 92 Octane (LP92) by Rs. 5 and to reduce the price of Lanka IOC Auto Diesel (LAD) by Rs. 9 with effect from midnight tonight.
Accordingly, the new price of a liter of Lanka IOC Petrol 92 Octane will be Rs. 140 and the new price of a liter of Lanka IOC Auto Diesel will be Rs.104.
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023