BAJAJ CUTS PRICES IN SRI LANKA
Onlanka News – by Walter Jayawardhana
Bajaj Auto has decreased the price of its three wheelers by 10 percent and its two wheelers by 5 to 14 percent depending on its sizes in Sri Lanka, the Times of India said.
Bajaj is having the biggest volume of exports i.e. 17 to 18 percent currently to India’s Southern neighbour.
In both categories the company sells 2,60000 vehicles to Sri Lanka annually.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka found not guilty of sexual intercourse without consent September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Ministry of Defence announces updates to licensing conditions for private security agencies September 27, 2023
- Despite signs of stabilization, full economic recovery not yet assured – IMF Mission September 27, 2023
- Sri Lankan President leaves for Germany September 27, 2023