Bakery owners revise decision to increase price of bread
The decision to increase the price of a 450 g loaf of bread has been revised, stated the bakery Owners’ Association.
Accordingly, the price of the 450 g loaf of bread will remain as previous.
The price of a loaf of bread was increased by Rs 5, yesterday (17) over the recent price hike on wheat flour.
The price of wheat flour was increased by Rs 8 per 1 kilogram from midnight on 15th July.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka President slams western media, says no to international probe October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Bondholder Lawsuit Should Be Put on Hold, U.S. Says October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch new vehicle revenue license system (eRL 2.0) on October 7 October 3, 2023
- World’s leading tech companies deeply criticize Sri Lanka’s Online Safety Bill October 2, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government says No more emergency purchases of medicines October 2, 2023