Kotmale, Laxapana & Wimalasurendra spill gates opened
Posted in Local News
Spill gates of the Kotmale, Laxapana and Wimalasurendra reservoirs have been opened due to the incessant rains experienced in these areas.
Residents around the Kelani and Kalu Rivers have been urged to remain cautious of possible rising water levels.
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023
A land of plenty, THANKS to the vision of UNF leadership under Hon Ranil Wickremasinghe’s leadership.
if this is to be fully utilized the down stream Power stations should be fully made use of till the spill level of Mouskele and Castlereagh are reached