Bribery Commissioner Wimalachandra resigns
Posted in Local News
Former Court of Appeal Justice Keerthi Wimalachandra has resigned from his post as a Commissioner of the Bribery Commission.
His resignation letter was handed over to the Commission Secretary W.A.D.P.Lakshman on Friday morning to be sent to the President, sources said.
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
May be he has had enough of being used as a tool for political revenge, false accusations against political opponents of the Jadapalanaya.
It appears this judge has had enough of the circus.
With the PM’s appointee heading the Commission, there’s no room for professionals.
The instructions to the Commission come from political sources. The complainants are politically motivated too.
The Bribery Commission has become yet another coal-face of the failure of Good Governance proponents.
Government (UNPeers) trying put all SLFPeers behind the bar to gain sympathy votes from the people.
So they keep on pushing and pressurizing bribary commission to bring then in for Inquiries.
Who will able to stand if the things are in monkeys hands.