Burnt body found in a vehicle in Moneragala
A partly-burned human body of a 50-year-old person has been recovered from inside a double cab vehicle at Horombuwa in Moneragala this morning (22).
The body was identified to be of Waasinghe Guruge Chandana Kumara, a resident of Hulandawa area in Moneragala.
It has been revealed that the deceased had left his house at around 6.00 p.m. yesterday after a argument with his wife and had taken the vehilce with him.
Police are conducting investigations.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Hearing of Danushka Gunathilaka’s case concludes, verdict to be delivered next week September 21, 2023
- IMF chief Kristalina and Sri Lanka President Ranil discuss ongoing reforms and debt restructuring efforts September 21, 2023
- Two killed, two injured in shooting at Avissawella September 21, 2023
- Batticaloa Campus returned to Hizbullah September 20, 2023
- Dasun Shanaka to remain Captain for ICC World Cup 2023 September 20, 2023