Central Bank Governor given Cabinet Minister status
Posted in Local News
Sri Lanka’s Central Bank Governor is now equal to the status of a Cabinet Minister.
Accordingly, the Central Bank Governor is ranked 5th in the order of precedence of the government of Sri Lanka.
The Table of Precedence is intended to be applied during state and ceremonial occasions.
The Central Bank Governor’s designation will now be equal to that of the Opposition Leader, Cabinet Ministers and Field Marshall.
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023
- It is imperative to equip our armed forces with state-of-the-art technologies and capabilities – Defence State Minister June 9, 2023
- ADB provides Sri Lanka access to concessional financing June 9, 2023
- Over 20 injured in bus lorry collision at Hanwella June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023