Chinese entrepreneurs offer landslide relief to the victims of landslide affected areas in Koslanda
A group of Chinese entrepreneurs handed over a monetary donation to Chamal Rajapaksa, MP, Speaker, as a contribution towards the emergency relief efforts in landslide affected areas in Koslanda.
Colombo Bureau of Xinhua News Agency, Huawei World Mall Company (Pvt) Ltd, Ten – League Construction (Pvt) Ltd and Infinit ten company (Pvt) Ltd, congregated in this worthy cause and Mr. Li Jin, convener of the event attended the ceremony held at the official residence of the Hon. Speaker on 31st October 2014, along with Mr. Mwiju Yang, Mr. Li Jin, Mr. Zhang Xudong, Mr. Cai Zhixin, the representatives of the above organisations.
Acknowledging the donation, Hon. Chamal Rajapaksa, MP, Speaker, indicated that in consultation with the Chief Minister of the Uva Province, efficient and speedy measures will be taken to distribute the aforesaid donation to the distressed families affected by the recent tragedy.
(Government News Portal)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka aims to streamline tax structure, boost collections October 4, 2023
- Tharushi Karunarathna wins Gold at Asian Games in China October 4, 2023
- Litro gas prices increased from tonight (October 04) October 4, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Health Minister says people seeking treatment at government hospitals have increased by 40% October 4, 2023
- Court dismisses misappropriation case against Ajith Nivard Cabraal and Lalith Weeratunga October 4, 2023