CJ to resign soon: Rajitha
Posted in Local News
The Government hopes that Chief Justice Mohan Pieris will resign from his post soon after he met Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe and assured he would do as soon as possible, Health Minister Rajitha Senaratne said today.
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
This guy is not going anywhere, mates, he is a legitimately appointed Chief Justice. He can only be removed through an impeachment process similar to Shiranee Bandaranayake.
then we do the same way to send him too