Court orders probe on bank accounts of Duminda Silva
Posted in Local News
Police have obtained a court order to investigate financial accounts of Colombo District Parliamentarian Duminda Silva.
Accordingly, accounts in all financial institutions will come under CID probe.
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka must protect the right to freedom of expression June 9, 2023
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023
That is definitely something good. Make all the crooks, killers, drug dealers and the BBS who spoilt the MR regime pay back and stand before justice.
Come on…This guy will not keep any substantial amount in Local banks. He might have ‘forgotten’ about his account no and all the transactions.