COVID-19 positive mother gives birth to quadruplets
Posted in Local News
A 29 year old woman who was infected with COVID-19 has given birth to quadruplets at the De Soysa Hospital for Women in Colombo.
According to the Hospital Director Sagari Kiriwandeniya, the female, a resident of Kuppiyawatte, Maradana, gave birth to two boys and two girls this morning.
The quadruplets are currently in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka President instructs to install high-tech scanners at BIA VIP terminal May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka to commence Cannabis cultivation project May 26, 2023
- Dr. Shafi Shihabdeen reassigned to Kurunegala Hospital May 26, 2023
- Dasun Shanaka hasn’t lived up to even 1% of expectations in IPL – Virender Sehwag May 26, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 26, 2023