Enjoining order on all Fonterra products
Posted in Local News
The Gampaha District Court today issued an enjoining order preventing the sale and distribution of all Fonterra products in Sri Lanka. The order was issued in a case filed by the Government Nursing Officers Association.
The court also ordered Fonterra to desist from advertising Fonterra products in a misleading manner.
Counsel Upul Jayasuriya, Sandamal Rajapaksa and Kalana Jayasuriya appeared for the plaintiffs.
(Courtesy: DM Online)
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023