First priority should be national security – Gotabaya
The first priority of a country should be the national security, former Defence Secretary Gotabaya Rajapaksa asserts.
He pointed out every government should give a higher priority to ensure the national security of their countries.
Gotabaya Rajapaksa made the observation while speaking to reporters in Colombo.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Permission not given to Chinese ship to dock, India’s concerns important: Sabry September 26, 2023
- Sri Lanka squad named for ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 September 26, 2023
- S&P raises Sri Lanka local currency ratings to ‘CCC+/C’, says outlook stable September 26, 2023
- Sri Lanka President expresses dissatisfaction with country’s current education system September 26, 2023
- Chinese model breaks U.S. hegemony: former Sri Lankan diplomat September 26, 2023