Seven dead, 44 injured in bus accident at Madurankuliya
Posted in Local News
Seven persons reported dead and 44 others injured following a collusion between a bus and a 3-wheeler at Madurankuliya on the Colombo-Puttalam road.
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka President instructs to install high-tech scanners at BIA VIP terminal May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka to commence Cannabis cultivation project May 26, 2023
- Dr. Shafi Shihabdeen reassigned to Kurunegala Hospital May 26, 2023
Government Medical Association and other parties demand to abolish SAITM in order to protect the lives of citizens from bad doctors. But every single day a large number of people die from accidents due to bad drivers. These f**king organizations are silent in that cases.
They are not worried about protecting the free education in the country. If so why they were silent when the government let other private universities to establish in the country?
Why we need to protect free education only for medicine ( mafia) ?