Fonterra says Sri Lanka destroying Fonterra milk powder
Posted in Local News
Sri Lanka is destroying about 130 tons of Fonterra milk powder, Fonterra says it’s got nothing to do with it being tainted. Earlier there were concerns about tiny quantities of DCD, a nitrate inhibitor used to curb greenhouse gas emissions from farming.
Fonterra says the milk powder was recalled by Sri Lankan authorities. But it says it’s now being destroyed because it’s reached its expiry date.
(Source : Newstalkzb.co.nz)
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023