Former chairman of ‘Rakna Lanka’ arrested
Posted in Local News
Former Chairman of Rakna Lanka Security Company, Victor Samaraweera, has been arrested after surrendering to the Criminal Investigations Department (CID).
He has been arrested over the Avant Garde investigations, stated the Police Media Spokesperson.
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023
- Bruno Divakara arrested May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank warns general public over 8 pyramid-type schemes May 31, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 31, 2023
- Chinese reaffirms support for Sri Lanka’s economic recovery May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank to hold rates as inflation stays high May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023