Four reported dead in bus accident in Marawila
Posted in Local News
Four individuals have been killed while 19 others have been sustained injuries after a Colombo bound Vavuniya private bus veered off the road and collided with a transformer in Chilaw.
The injured persons have been admitted to Chilaw and Marawila hospitals for immediate treatment.
Marawila police are conducting further investigations on the incident.
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023