Fully Vaccinated travellers exempted from COVID test
Fully vaccinated travellers for COVID-19 arriving in Sri Lanka from overseas will not be required to undergo PCR or Rapid Antigen Tests prior to arrival from March 01, 2022.
However, partially-vaccinated or unvaccinated tourists are still required to submit a negative RT-PCR test result within 72 hours of their travel date.
The revised guidelines have been issued by the Ministry of Health.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- CEYPETCO increases fuel prices October 1, 2023
- Sinopec increases fuel prices in Sri Lanka October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka introduces insurance scheme for Animals October 1, 2023
- Niluka Karunaratne announces retirement October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka begins system to issue e-bills for water October 1, 2023