Gotabaya is JO’s candidate for Presidential Polls – Roshan
Posted in Local News
Former Defence Secretary Gotabaya Rajapaksa will be the Joint Opposition’s candidate for the next Presidential Election, says MP Roshan Ranasinghe.
He made this statement during a political meeting of the Sri Lanka Podujana Peramuna (SLPP) for the upcoming Local Government election.
Meanwhile MP Namal Rajapaksa charges that the incumbent government is engaged in an attempt to obtain votes by intimidating the voters.
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023