Harin willing to resign from Parliament
Posted in Local News
UNP MP Harin Fernando says that he is prepared to resign from Parliament in order to contest an upcoming Provincial Council election as the party’s Chief Ministerial candidate.
The Badulla District Parliamentarian made these comments during a live interview on the Derana 360˚ programme last night.
However, Fernando stressed that he would only do so if all responsible persons in the UNP including the Opposition Leader, Leadership Council and MP Sajith Premadasa come forward to declare that they would work together and ask him to resign his seat in Parliament.
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
It is time you resigned from the lame duck UNP headed by dinosaurs (RW and Karu J) and join either of the progressive political parties, JVP or Sarath Fonseka)if you have some strong nuts and you really want to serve our motherland.
Sashindra Rajapaksa is the current CM of Uva PC. You reckon Ranil Wicka and Karuwala J can unseat Sashinndra? You must be joking mate.
Get out of the deadwood political party now, and join the progressives.