Heavy traffic in Maradana
Heavy traffic jam has been reported on the roads leading to Maradana due to UNP organized protest in front of Maradana railway station.
A group led by UNP leader Ranil Wickramasinghe are said to be sitting along the Maradana raod, in protest of the killing of the Free Trade Zone worker, and several other grievances faced by the public.
Courtesy: DM Online
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka found not guilty of sexual intercourse without consent September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Ministry of Defence announces updates to licensing conditions for private security agencies September 27, 2023
- Despite signs of stabilization, full economic recovery not yet assured – IMF Mission September 27, 2023
- Sri Lankan President leaves for Germany September 27, 2023