Highland milk powder prices increased
Posted in Local News
The Chairman of MILCO Company has stated that the prices of Highland milk powder has increased with effect from today (15).
Thereby, the price of 400g packet has been increased by Rs. 90.00. It will be sold at Rs. 470.
Meanwhile, the price of 1kg packet moved up by Rs. 225.00 and the revised price now stands at Rs. 1,170.
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka must protect the right to freedom of expression June 9, 2023