Imported eggs and chicken arriving today, coconuts in three days – Johnston
Stocks of imported eggs and chicken will reach Sri Lanka sometime in the evening today (December 23) while the stocks will be ready for distribution by tomorrow, Cooperatives and Internal Trade Minister Johnston Fernando stated.
A shipment of coconuts will also reach the country from Kerala within the next three days. The Minister added that except for a few items no essential goods have increased in prices.
Courtesy: Ada Derana
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- CEYPETCO and Lanka IOC increases fuel prices October 1, 2023
- Sinopec increases fuel prices in Sri Lanka October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka introduces insurance scheme for Animals October 1, 2023
- Niluka Karunaratne announces retirement October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka begins system to issue e-bills for water October 1, 2023