JVP to bring no-confidence motion against government
Posted in Local News
Janatha Vimukthi Peramuna (JVP) will be handing over a no-confidence motion against the government, said the JVP Leader Anura Kumara Dissanayake.
Accordingly, the relevant no-confidence motion will be handed over to the Speaker of the Parliament Karu Jayasuriya, tomorrow (21), Dissanayake stated.
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023
Excellent idea mate,
Hope you succeed,
Spekaer Karuwela Jayasuriya will knock it back.
He has nothing underneath his white sarong!
For the last time SAY GOOD BYE to POLITICS. JVP wont get any votes to even stay in parliament next time. People will teach you a lesson. When there’s a no confidence motion already in the house, these buglers bringing up another to cover up their naked political views.
People are watching.