JVP to decide on NEC membership
Posted in Local News
The leader of the JVP Anura Kumara Dissanayake today said that they would make a decision whether to remain in the National Executive Committee (NEC) consequent to the formation of the National Government.
Addressing a news conference at the JVP Headquarters, Dissanayake said the number of Cabinet Ministers was more than the promise given during the Presidential Poll and that a decision was to be taken whether they could remain in the Executive Committee at this level.
He said that he was going to question the way Nimal Siripala de Silva acted as the Opposition leader when several SLFP members had joined the National Government.
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
Ohoma yan Comrade ohoma yan. You have no other ropes to hang on.These are your own creations. You will never learn from the past.