Lanka IOC limits pumping fuel for light vehicles
Issuing fuel for vehicles will be limited at filling stations from tomorrow, the Lanka IOC said.
They said fuel will only be issued for Rs. 2,000 for Motorcycles, Rs. 3,000 for three-wheelers and Rs. 8,000 for Cars, Vans, Jeeps.
Accordingly, the limits are as follows:
Motorcycles – Rs.2000/-
Three-Wheelers – Rs.3000/-
Cars, Vans, Jeeps – Rs.8000/-
However, this does not apply to Buses, Lorries and Commercial vehicles, the chairman said.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President address at the UNGA highlighting Sri Lanka’s journey to rebuild trust and global solidarity September 22, 2023